Using Crowd creativity, and a local understanding of our audience, we developed the campaign proposition: 1,934 Meters of Incredible.
As well as being the highest peak in the UAE, Jebel Jais also offers the most exhilarating experiences. By combining these two USPs we created the tagline 1,934 Meters of Incredible.
Not only does the line remind consumers of the incredible physical height of the mountains, but it also communicates that every single meter of this magnificent destination offers the opportunity of excitement and adventure.
By adding a physical height into the strapline, we also create a platform to highlight different experiences at different points.
To showcase each offering, Crowd opted to make use of User Generated Content for creative development. This style of content would provide further humanisation of the brand, and add to the flavour of raw and unedited adventure.
This idea allows us to showcase various activities in a unique and interesting way, and can work across all platforms.
How it was executed:
To ensure that the message of what 1,934 Meters of Incredible was communicated to our local UAE audience, Crowd executed an ambitious omnichannel media plan, emphasising digital but supported by an always-on OOH campaign, to reinforce our digital communications. Those placements included:
Out of Home Media Placements
- Sheikh Zayed Road Hoarder placement (230m x 20m Hoarding), running for eight weeks
- Media City placement (16m x 8m bespoke Unipole), running for six weeks
- A Radio Live read and spot on Virgin Radio, Dubai 92, Al Arabiya and Al Khaleejiya stations, airing for four weeks
- Our radio spots also included a competition element, offering an all-expenses trip to the top of Jebel Jais.
Google Ad Placements
- Google Display Network
- Google Search
Social media Ad Placements
- Facebook network placements on Facebook and Instagram
- Original Snapchat creative and placement
Through selecting key communication platforms, Crowd ensured a wide coverage of messages to key audiences.