Crowd is a global, award-winning agency with 12 offices across 6 countries including United Arab Emirates, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands and China. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Dubai studio is expanding and looking for a talented Integrated Media Planner to join the team.
You will be working alongside our digital and creative teams, senior managers and directors across the board, to create strategic plans for clients by evaluating business goals and providing performance-based solutions for paid, owned and earned media.
Using data research and the latest digital trends, you will identify the best mix of media channels to deliver key communication messages to target audiences, obtain the best advertising rates, adjust media schedules, manage budgets, optimise and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
Job Title: Integrated Media Planner (Global)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: Negotiable and based on skills and experience
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
Experience: 5+ years experience in similar role. Travel and tourism experience is a bonus.
- Expertise in digital media including social, display, search, programmatic, native media and mobile
- Experience in offline medium
- Solid background of both awareness and CPA driven campaigns
- Ability to understand client marketing briefs to plan to optimal media channels and user journey
- Negotiate and execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, contracts with vendor partners, and supporting creative materials
- Manage and establish deadlines for required materials (creative assets i.e. commercials, print ads, mailers, digital audio and video, banners, etc.) and reporting closing and material deadlines to appropriate departments
- Work with account teams to develop digital media strategy briefs
- Identify target audiences and use data sources to define their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- Work side-by-side with the data analytics team to ensure media plan is guided by client data insight
- Work with internal planning team to create and present media plans including objectives, strategy, tactics, rationale for achieving KPI’s
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to game them
- Monitor digital campaigns on a daily basis ensuring all learnings are being optimised
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimisation and management
- Train and supervise digital media assistants/coordinators as needed
- Participate in new business project assignments
- Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up to date on trends.
- To constantly look for ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the role; to suggest and implement improvements to internal procedures and controls to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, journalism, marketing or related field required
- Expertise in local market and international buying across all media channels including online and offline
- Excellent grasp of the social/digital media landscape, website metrics and best practices
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker and decision maker with strong collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent with data, metrics, and analytics
- Experience with various data analytical and reporting tools
- Confident in dealing with a variety of stakeholders (external and internal) at all organisational levels
- Enthusiastic, energetic, can-do attitude
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows
- Flexible to be able to quickly adapt and respond to changing situations
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong grasp of literacy, for writing reports and presentations
- Strong grasp of numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- Travel and tourism experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus