We are looking to recruit a diligent and hardworking Finance Assistant in a permanent position with excellent attention to detail, previous experience in a service / job related industry is a plus.
The Finance Assistant will support the Financial Controller in delivering a first-class finance and accounting service to a number of businesses within the Group.
No agencies please.
Your duties will include:
- Check the company bank accounts weekly and reconcile them.
- Input financial transactions onto Paprika software – Purchase Ledger, Petty Cash, Cash Book and Internet Payments. Ensure all entries have been entered and reconciled against the correct nominal code and filed accurately.
- Company credit cards- ensure expenses and receipts are accurately processed and reconciled.
- Raise inter-company-invoices invoices and post to ledgers.
- Support the Financial Controller with Month End Process.
- Support the Financial Controller with VAT Returns Preparation and Submission.
In order to be considered you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ accounts or finance experience
- Paprika knowledge is a plus but not essential
- Have excellent numerical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- At least intermediate level Excel skills
- Experience of working in a very busy, fast paced, high work volume role
- Good time management skills