We are looking for a talented and experienced creative designer, working as part of our global multicultural creative team contributing to a diverse range of projects. You will translate ideas into high-quality deliverables across digital, motion, identity, print, and other mediums.
Your portfolio should demonstrate a strong mix of creative skills from great conceptual thinking through to flawless execution for screen, in print, video and animation. Detail oriented and accurate, you’ll also be able to articulate creative ideas and rationale verbally and in writing.
Reporting to our Head of Design, the role is a good fit for someone seeking a creative and collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to expand your capabilities, take responsibility for delivering world-class innovative work, and bring the benefit of your experience to a growing team.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive outlook – even under pressure – flexibility, adapability with great communication skills and a sense of humour is a must!
Job Title: Creative Digital Designer
Location: Bournemouth UK
Salary: Negotiable and based on skills and experience
- Creative problem solving and concept development
- Effective and accurate delivery of projects to set deadlines
- Inspiring the team and articulating creative ideas
- Independent execution of creative design production tasks
- Written and verbal communications with teams, clients, and suppliers
- A minimum of three years experience working within an agency environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong mix of creative skills and flawless execution
- Effective in a multi-disciplined environment and able to impart design leadership across a variety of areas, including: User Experience, User Interface, Video/Motion and Social Media.
- Excellent photo-compositing and motion/animation skills a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in Adobe CC; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
- Comfortable with Apple OS, Microsoft Office, Google products
- Committed and self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret and engage with a creative brief, problem solve, and articulate design solutions, and see these solutions through to execution
- The adaptability and flexibility to work with evolving briefs and requirements
- Strict attention to detail and quality-control
- Great sense of humour
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS an advantage.
- Experience in After Effects and Premiere a distinct bonus
- Ability to sell design thinking to key stakeholders