Job Type: Full Time
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Salary: Negotiable and based on experience
Our Amsterdam office is looking for a digital all-rounder to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is an award-winning, global creative and performance media agency. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Amsterdam studio is expanding and looking for a talented wizard to join the team.
You will have experience in a variety of digital roles with an interest in broadening your horizons into new and exciting fields. You keep up to date with the latest developments and trends and have an enthusiastic and infectious ability to learn and communicate potentially complex processes to clients in project and pitch situations.
The right candidate will be calm under pressure and used to dealing with client queries, thinking on their feet and able to find answers from colleagues and on their own if necessary.
The role is perfect for those that have come from a small agency background where you will have successfully worked as a team to deliver web and marketing projects, taking on a variety of responsibilities including client-facing roles, or a freelancer who is looking for a permanent situation.
- Client Communications
- SEO and SEO Copywriting
- UX and User Journeys
- Copywriting and content
- 3+ years experience in more than one digital field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Wide knowledge of digital marketing fields and processes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A methodical approach to work
- Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Top-level web delivery processes
- Google Analytics interpretation
- Project Management
- Work with a multicultural, global, fun team
- Ability to work from home
- Office located in a vibrant community right in the heart of the Amsterdam city centre
- Personal development opportunities
- Work for well-known global brands
- Ability for flexible working hours