Our Global Agency is looking for a marketing intern that could look after an Internal Communications Landscape Scenario
Crowd is an award-winning, global creative and performance media agency. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, we are expanding and are looking for a talented marketing intern to join the team.
You’ll be working as part of our global multicultural creative team contributing to a diverse range of briefs. You will translate ideas into high quality deliverables across digital, social media, motion and other mediums.
Your portfolio should demonstrate a strong mix of creative skills from great conceptual thinking through to flawless execution. Detail oriented and accurate, you’ll also be able to articulate creative ideas and rationale verbally and in writing.
Reporting to our Managing Director, the role is a good fit for someone seeking a creative and collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to expand your capabilities, take responsibility for delivering world-class innovative work, and bring the benefit of your experience to a global team.
- Creative problem solving and concept development
- Effective and accurate delivery of projects to set deadlines
- Inspiring the team and articulating creative ideas
- Collaborate with other designers, PMs, stakeholders and developers to ensure creative visions are aligned
- Independent execution of creative design production tasks
- Written and verbal communications with teams, clients, and suppliers
- Estimating the time required to complete tasks
- Fluent Arabic speaker/writer
- Front-end knowledge – HTML/CSS
- Good level of knowledge on CRM and/or digital marketing
- Ability to write about design trends and processes
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University diploma or degree in design, visual communication or equivalent
- A minimum of three years experience working within an agency environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to details and problem solving
- Effective in a multi-disciplined environment and able to impart design leadership across a variety of areas, including: UX/UI, Video/Motion and Social Media.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and/or other relevant wireframing tools
- Motion design knowledge and experience in After Effects, Premier or a 3D package such as Blender or Cinema4D
- Excellent design sense, including: composition, colour, and typography
- Comfortable with Google Workspace
- Committed and self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret and engage with a creative brief, problem solve, and articulate design solutions
- Strict attention to detail and quality-control
- Ability to sell design thinking to key stakeholders
- Experience working with brands and commercial advertising
- Great sense of humour